Application: Sound Reinforcement Audio Systems
All Technomad AS-Series loudspeakers are self-casing – a clamp-on lid converts the loudspeaker into a mil-spec 810F flight case.
All AS-Series Technomad can be deplored as individual “sound-on-a-stick” cabinets using any of four molded-in stand mount sockets. They can also be arrayed into large, phase-coherent clusters. Smaller Technomads array with larger models, so you never have “orphaned” small loudspeakers that can’t be used in larger applications.
All AS-series Technomads convert into angled stage monitors through the exclusive MonitorTilt [ click here ]™ feature, adding even more flexibility. Available lock-on dollys allow easy deployment of Techomad systems from truck to venue.
- Outstanding sound quality
- Scalable design – all inventory can be used for any sized show
- Self-casing construction protects loudspeakers during transport
- VERY flexible design – all boxes can be flown, stand-mounted, stacked, and used as stage monitors
- No processor needed
- Thick, rugged, rotationally molded cabinet
Reference Articles about Technomad Sound Reinforcement Audio Systems
- Technomad at Corporate Sound & Lighting
- Technomad at New York’s Shakespeare in the Park
- Technomad at the White House Communications Agency
- Dolly Stacked System – see pack / unpack animation
- See “Torture Testing” Videos